From Wikipedia, the không tính tiền encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: event là gì
Event management is the application of project management to tướng the creation and development of small and/or large-scale personal or corporate events such as festivals, conferences, ceremonies, weddings, formal parties, concerts, or conventions. It involves studying the brand, identifying its target audience, devising the sự kiện concept, and coordinating the technical aspects before actually launching the sự kiện.
The events industry now includes events of all sizes from the Olympics down to tướng business breakfast meetings. Many industries, celebrities, charitable organizations, and interest groups hold events in order to tướng market their label, build business relationships, raise money, or celebrate achievement.
The process of planning and coordinating the sự kiện is usually referred to tướng as sự kiện planning and which can include budgeting, scheduling, site selection, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decor, sự kiện security, catering, coordinating with third-party vendors, and emergency plans. Each sự kiện is different in its nature so sánh process of planning and execution of each sự kiện differs on basis of the type of sự kiện.
The event manager is the person who plans and executes the sự kiện, taking responsibility for the creative, technical, and logistical elements. This includes overall sự kiện design, brand building, marketing and communication strategy, audio-visual production, script writing, logistics, budgeting, negotiation, and client service.
Due to tướng the complexities involved, the extensive body toàn thân of knowledge required, and the rapidly changing environment, sự kiện management is frequently cited as one of the most stressful career paths, in line next to tướng surgeons.
Strategic marketing and communication
Event management might be a tool for strategic marketing and communication, used by companies of every size. Companies can benefit from promotional events as a way to tướng communicate with current and potential customers. For instance, these advertising-focused events can occur as press conferences, promotional events, or product launches.
Event managers may also use traditional news truyền thông media in order to tướng target their audience, hoping to tướng generate truyền thông media coverage which will reach thousands or millions of people. They can also invite their audience to tướng their events and reach them at the actual sự kiện.
An sự kiện venue may be an onsite or offsite location. The sự kiện manager is responsible for operations at a rented sự kiện or entertainment venue as they are coordinating directly with the property owner. An sự kiện manager will monitor all aspects of the sự kiện on-site. Some of the tasks listed in the introduction may pass to tướng the venue, but usually at a cost.
Events present substantial liability risk to tướng organizers and venues. Consequently, most venues require the organizers to tướng obtain blanket or event-specific general liability insurance of an amount not less than vãn $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate, which is the industry standard.
Xem thêm: struggle là gì
Corporate sự kiện managers book sự kiện venues to tướng host corporate meetings, conferences, networking events, trade shows, product launches, team-building retreats or training sessions in a more tailored environment.
Sustainable sự kiện management (also known as sự kiện greening) is the process used to tướng produce an sự kiện with particular concern for environmental, economic, and social issues. Sustainability in sự kiện management incorporates socially and environmentally responsible decision making into the planning, organization and implementation of, and participation in, an sự kiện. It involves including sustainable development principles and practices in all levels of sự kiện organization, and aims to tướng ensure that an sự kiện is hosted responsibly. It represents the total package of interventions at an sự kiện, and needs to tướng be done in an integrated manner. Event greening should start at the inception of the project, and should involve all the key role players, such as clients, organizers, venues, sub-contractors, and suppliers. A recent study shows that the trend of moving events from in-person to tướng virtual and hybrid modes can reduce the carbon footprint by 94% (virtual) and by 67% (hybrid mode with over 50% in-person participation rate due to tướng trade-offs between the per capita carbon footprint and in-person participation level).
Event management software companies provide sự kiện planning with software tools to tướng handle many common activities such as delegate registration, khách sạn booking, travel booking, or allocation of exhibition floor space.
A recent trend in sự kiện technology is the use of mobile apps for events. This technology is advancing and allowing sự kiện professionals to tướng simplify and manage intricate and simple events more effectively. Mobile apps have a range of uses. They can be used to tướng hold relatively static information such as the agenda, speaker biographies, and general FAQs. They can also encourage audience participation and engagement through interactive tools such as live voting/polling, submitting questions to tướng speakers during Q&A, or building live interactive "word clouds". Mobile sự kiện apps can also be used by sự kiện organizers as a means of communication. The mobile apps help to tướng make a better overall outcome of events and also help to tướng remove a lot of a tedious work from sự kiện organizers. Organizers can communicate with participants through the use of alerts, notifications, and push messages. They can also be used to tướng collect feedback from the participants through the use of surveys in phầm mềm. Some mobile sự kiện apps can help participants to tướng engage with each other, with sponsors, and with the organizers with built-in networking functionality.
There are an increasing number of universities which offer training in sự kiện management in the khuông of both certificates and undergraduate or graduate degrees.
The University of Central Florida's Rosen College of Hospitality Management offered the first ever Bachelor of Science degree in Event Management beginning in 2006. The program leverages core training in both hospitality, covering lodging operations, tourism, guest services, accounting, and marketing as well as sự kiện management, including sales, promotion, technology, design, risk management, and catering with electives available for specific interests, such as cruises, clubbing, wine, or trade shows. Other degree programs that bởi not offer a full degree usually offer concentrations, such as Thủ đô New York University, which offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel and Tourism Management with a concentration in sự kiện management. The University of Florida offers a similar program as well.
Because of the limited number of undergraduate degree programs available, it is not uncommon for sự kiện managers to tướng earn their degrees in business administration, marketing, or public relations. To supplement their candidacy, persons interested in sự kiện management typically earn one or more certifications which offer specialization into particular fields. Certifications available include:
Xem thêm: sponsorship là gì
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
- Certified in Exhibition Management (CEM)
- Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM)
- Certificate in Meeting Management (CMM)
- Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE)
- Certified Event Designer (CED)
- Certified Special Event Professional (CSEP)
- Event scheduling
- Media event
- Meeting and convention planner
- Sustainable sự kiện management
- To bởi list
- ^ Ramsborg, G.C.; B Miller, D Breiter, BJ Reed & A Rushing (eds), Professional meeting management: Comprehensive strategies for meetings, conventions and events, 2008, 5th ed, Kendall/Hunt Publishing, Dubuque, Iowa. ISBN 0-7575-5212-9
- ^ "The 10 most and least stressful jobs in America". www.cbsnews.com. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ Schivinski, Bruno; Langaro, Daniela; Shaw, Christina (2019). "The Influence of Social Media Communication on Consumer's Attitudes and Behavioral Intentions Concerning Brandsponsored Events". Event Management. 23 (6): 835–853. doi:10.3727/152599518x15403853721268. hdl:10071/19989. S2CID 150200949.
- ^ "When and Why You Need Event Insurance". BizBash. 2007-12-06. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ Bonner, Marianne. "Should You Buy Special Event Coverage?". The Balance Small Business. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "ISO 20121 - Sustainable events", ISO (www.iso.org), retrieved 2014-30-05
- ^ "Organizing a Green Event". WWF.
- ^ Tao, Yanqiu; Steckel, Debbie; Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír; You, Fengqi (2021-12-16). "Trend towards virtual and hybrid conferences may be an effective climate change mitigation strategy". Nature Communications. 12 (1): 7324. Bibcode:2021NatCo..12.7324T. doi:10.1038/s41467-021-27251-2. ISSN 2041-1723. PMC 8677730. PMID 34916499.
- ^ Cobanoglu, Cihan; Dogan, Seden; Berezina, Katerina; Collins, Galen (2021). Hospitality and Tourism Information Technology. p. 7. doi:10.5038/9781732127593. ISBN 9781732127593. S2CID 238010417. Retrieved 8 March 2023.
- ^ Mehrotra, Anupam; Lobo, Johanna (2020). "Technology Driving Event Management Industry to tướng the Next Level". p. 4. doi:10.1109/ICRITO48877.2020.9198025. ISBN 978-1-7281-7016-9. S2CID 221846042. Retrieved 8 March 2023.
- ^ Bottorff, Tim (2018). "A Hospitality Program Like No Other: A Brief History of UCF's Rosen College of Hospitality Management" (PDF). University of Central Florida.
- ^ "What You Need to tướng Know About New Degrees in Event Management". BizBash. 2017-11-21. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "Program: Event Management (B.S.) - University of Central Florida - Acalog ACMS™". ucf.catalog.acalog.com. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "BS in Hotel and Tourism Management". www.sps.nyu.edu. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "Tourism, Events and Recreation Management < University of Florida". catalog.ufl.edu. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "Events Industry Council > CMP > About CMP". www.eventscouncil.org. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "Certified in Exhibition Management® (CEM) Learning Program". IAEE. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "CTSM - Certified Trade Show Marketer". www.exhibitoronline.com. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "Certificate In Meeting Management (CMM) - Meeting Planning | MPI". MPIWeb. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "Get Certified". NACE - National Association for Catering and Events. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "Become a CED - Certified Event Designer". Event Design Collective. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- ^ "Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP)". www.ileahub.com. Retrieved 2019-11-27.
- Bowdin, Glenn; Johnny Allen, William O'Toole, Rob Harris, Ian McDonnell. Events Management (Events Management S.) ISBN 0-7506-6533-5
- Goldblatt, Joe. Twenty-First Century Global Event Management (The Wiley Event Management Series) ISBN 0-471-39687-7